Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcome^^

Welcome to the opening of my new blog. Or I should say this is my third blog?


My first blog was a secret one. Not many know about it and those who read it are friends I met in the particular website. But then I found it quite restricted in the design and function wise. Therefore I create a new blog in blogspot.


The second blog layout is quite an emo-type one. (yes, the picture above-that's it!) But I really fell for the template. Despite it being not really compatible with the current template in blogspot, I refuse to change it. That is why people are not allowed to leave comment after each and every post.


Then due to some proxy settings, I couldn't see what my friends wrote on my chatterbox sometimes. Blame myself, I lost the motivation in blogging. Maybe it is because lack of time. Maybe it is because I was lazy. Maybe it is because I was too concentrating in some people......Days after days and months after months, I start abandoning my blog. The only time I post entry, was when I am sad or emo. Maybe its layout is destined to have emo entries.


Also, recently I found out that it had been HACKED!!!


Weird things appeared in my account and even I have changed the password, I still feel that my space is being intruded.


I once thought of deleting the old one, but it feels like killing my own son.


That is why I am creating this new blog. The layout is totally different from the old one, at least not an emo one. Hopefully it is destined to have happy entries^^


I didn't expect to have my first entry to be this long, thought just a few sentences then lots of pictures. Sorry for the boredom guys~


Things always come as opposite to our expectations.

5 comments:

  1. haha, 1st person to comment..

    change a new blog mean u can start the things all over again...my current blog dunno is 4th or 5th adi...

    new blog new motivation to start it, try ur best to continue write it...alwaz support oh, hehe...

    and finally, nice to meet you here ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your encouragement^^ I do anticipate for a little start over.

    hehe...will try to blog as often,not lazy as before...see you on my next update ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 华丽的地盘、华丽的色彩~在这儿可以细心聆听你的心声~好好用文字来发泄情绪与情感哦~等待着你的心情日记^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 华丽的地盘、华丽的色彩~在这儿可以细心聆听你的心声~好好用文字来发泄情绪与情感哦~等待着你的心情日记^^
    From-james~

    ReplyDelete
  5. james, 这次我会努力写,希望不会令你失望咯~^^

    ReplyDelete