Saturday, April 17, 2010

Starting final tomorrow!!!

Sorry for not blogging for so long. Please forgive me...T.T

Look at my exam schedule

18/4 ~ Advanced Microbiology
20/4 ~ Advanced Immunology
21/4 ~ Basic Pharmacology
25/4 ~ Biostatistic
27/4 ~ Basic Pathology
29/4 ~ Forensic Science
3/5 ~ Human Genetic


The earliest I will be writing should be....29/4 night? Provided that I didn't fall asleep..=P

Something unhappy just happened. But since I don't want this blog to be emo, I rather don't talk about this.

It is not a very big deal anyway. Just, it makes me realize something, despite it being a sad truth.

Sometimes, even we tried to hide ourselves from the truth, like an ostrich hiding its head into the ground, some people will still pull out our head and expose us to the truth.



I don't mind facing the reality, just that I don't like the way I was being forced to do so.

2 comments:

  1. 明天就考试啊~好好努力哦~加油~

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogogo, gambateh on ur final lo...after final come penang find me, wakakaka....

    ReplyDelete