Friday, April 30, 2010

One more paper and I am free~

This is the entry that I promised =)

Still have one more paper to go, on 3rd of May.

Then I spent my whole day watching tv show after the forensic science paper.

Have been tensed up for weeks, and I reject to study today!

I will SURE regret saying this the minute before my next paper

Every exam I regret myself being sluggish and lazy for the semester and promise to be more hardworking next time.

Yet I didn't study hard this time.


Kelantan weather is so weird.

One morning it can be so windy and you feel like you are in Genting.


Then the next moment it is hot like hell.



So library is the best refuge.

Went there almost everyday except for weekend because I want to sleep more the library closes early during weekend.

The exam schedule is too packed.

And yet I am so sluggish, can even talk on the phone in the library.

No wonder this is the exam which I have the least confident so far.

Today my roommate went back home.

Feel so empty to see her leaving.

Used to have her as a companion for 1 year in this double room.

I admit, she is cool when she doesn't talk. Sometimes, I am even afraid of talking to her.

But when we start chatting then we will be babbling all the way long.

She is a good listener, and extremely good in keeping secret.

And I really need to thank her for buying my dinner for n times since last month. ^^

OMG...I miss her.............

I will have to stay in my room alone until........7th May

Initially I can go back on the 3rd, after my exam.

But I need to join BTN, so I can only reach KL on 11th? 12th? not so sure...

Feel so lonely now T.T

We tend to take a lot of things for granted, until we suddenly lose it.






5 comments:

  1. Human genetic ain't that hard, somehow i found it interesting.
    "add oil" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. icic, ur roomate is lee pui shan, kaka...
    dun like this lo, u wun be alone d ^^
    gambateh oh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous, lol...i haven't even start touching the notes...omg i m so duo luo...btw, u r?

    imaginary memory, lol...yalo..is pooi shan...u noe her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, noe her...same hometown and same form 6 last time...kaka...

    ReplyDelete