Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm a worm

I have been lagging for few days, since my last continuous assessment for basic pathology.

Didn't really concentrate in studying microbiology, which its OSPE (on spot practical examination) is just around the corner.

Spent hell lot of time online, reading novels. I am addicted. And it's absolutely not a good thing.

Will talk about the novel addiction on my next entry, since it is more suitable to be discussed in chinese (the novels are in chinese) and this is an english entry.

Second addiction

M&M

I seriously believe that candies are not just meant for children. Like me, I crave for chocolates.

These colourfull button-shaped candies don't seem to be created to attract adults like me. However, I like it. Maybe because it's mini, or because of its convenient packaging? At least I make it super convenient.



Bought this M&M minis in 7-11. And this ignites the addiction.

Then few days later, I bought 2 packs of this. Large packs.

Yeah, this is the refill pack. =P

I can easily carry it around in my bag, or even bring it to the library. (this is forbidden, of course) The point is, I can have something to chew on wherever I am. Also, by eating this, I can prevent myself from eating a whole bar of chocolate in one go.

I just found out that M&M used to have their coating in violet in 1940s. They should have it now. My friend ask why I prefer the milk-chocolate flavour to peanut or the cereal-filled one. I can't find a reason.

Love, always don't come with a reason.


2 comments:

  1. 还没乖乖读书啊?一样哦~哈哈~下次你可要分享一下你喜欢的文章及句子哦^^巧克力不是小孩子特权啦~女生越大越喜爱巧克力的~因为能令心情好噢~在图书馆偷吃可以~但别被捉到哦~哈哈~吃M&M到查工厂的历史~厉害耶~哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelseaorange,
    haha...omg...have to keep writing in english to keep you as a reader...haha...but sometimes there will be chinese entries also la, hope you don't mind^^

    james,
    哈哈。。。希望没人看了这篇文章以后,到图书馆来揭穿我。。。
    吃到查,都是好奇心惹的祸~ =P

    ReplyDelete