Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sleepless night

It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I just could not fall asleep. Maybe I should hang until 8 am then straight away go to the lab. Talking about my lab work (final year project), I purposely came back to uni early (29/1) to start my lab work, which is 3 weeks earlier than the starting of new semester. However the results are not as expected and I have wasted nearly two weeks of my holiday.



I think it's because I look cute in my lab coat that I do not look like a scientist.

Just kidding.

Today I planned to cook pasta for lunch. After my fettuccine is ready, I realized that the spaghetti sauce bottle cannot be opened. 3 of my housemates helped (2 were guys) but it was just so tight! Such a defensive bottle of sauce!



Eventually the pasta became a Chinese cuisine because I stir fried it. It looked a bit like "hor fun" but it is actually fettuccine. Taste......quite good wor. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Haha. i like that stir fried pasta. ><" got chance then cook for me to eat har. xD
    FYP, ya, also a messy things for me last time. but dun worry, do your best, lecturer will know it. but REMEMBER rest more whenever you can!!! OK?!! Jia you!! d(^_^d)

    ReplyDelete